A Fortune #1 Company that is continuing to grow out their engineering efforts in the Northern Virginia area. They are creating and continuing to build their massive e-commerce platform in efforts to continue their successful competition to Amazon. You will be working with a team of developers that has plans to add about 50+ different people over the course of this year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years' of architecting and building production software
- Experience with related frontend frameworks
- Work with an agile team to deliver high value, high quality software
- Experience with MySQL and Relational Database Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working on a production product on a collaborative team
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Frontend
- 10% Server-side
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Exclusive Discounts
- Flex hours/work from home
- Company sponsored events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.