SDET Architect- Java
The client is looking for an SDET Architect to join their team. In this role, you will be creating and designing test automation for web applications. You will be working with cross-functional teams across the clients’ technology to launch best in class technical solutions for web application testing. You will work directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Program Managers to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms. You will be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. You will be a key member of a team building an innovative new product that will change our member’s lives.
The personal who will be seated in this role must have previous experience using Java and automation tools for web testing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience in testing with 4+ years in web preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with java.
- High level proficiency with automation tools like Selenium.
- Strong problem identification and solving skills.
- Works well in a multi-disciplined team environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written - able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Able to architect & build framework from scratch
- Good understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts
- Excellent grasp on Page object Model & TestNG
- Code Review and Debugging
- Proficient in creation of API Automation framework & Automate API using Restful services
- Experience working in CI/CD Environment such as Jenkins
- Proficient in Git, Bitbucket or Version control tool
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good SQL skills is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Dockers, AWS
- Familiar with BDD Framework Such as: Cucumber, Rspec, etc
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead and coach a team of SDET, QA automation analysts, conduct automated regression, conduct smoke / production tests and analyze the results to create post release report.
- Accountable for overall design, creation and maintenance of automation framework using Selenium
- Experienced in improving QA efficiency by enforcing in-sprint automation and implementing CI/CD.
- Identify adequate automation tools and build framework for new projects
- Analyze and synthesize requirements to create automation test plan, scope and test cases.
- Hands on Experience web manual and automation testing using java.
- Mentor other team members
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.