Senior Front End Engineer/Vue/React/Menlo Park/E-commerce
This company in Menlo Park is making waves in the E-commerce space and has the full support of a billion-dollar financial firm. It’s impressive that even with this all this financial backing, they have created an innovative environment, free of politics and where the best ideas rise to the top. There is zero red tape to cut through with this company which continues to drive the growth and advancement of their products.
This person will be a leader on the team and the "go to guy” for Front End at this company. This is an opportunity to work on and really own one of the highest impacting products in the e-commerce space that is changing the way consumers purchase gifts and requires someone to be creative and insightful as the product moves forward.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have experience working on a consumer facing product (B2C)
- An instinct for innovative UI design and functionality.
What You Will Be Doing
- Migrating their stack from Backbone to Vue
- Building out additional features on top of their platform
- Contributing to Architecture and Technical decisions across the organization
- Occasionally guiding and mentoring other individuals on the team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Equity with a fast growing start up
- Weekly happy hours
- Catered lunches
- Transportation reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.