Lead DevOps Engineer
A major gaming company is hiring for the most senior role on the DevOps team. Gaming industry salary rates do not apply – this is a new wave in the gaming industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure
- Develop instrumentation for analytics and alerting.
- Collect and report on meaningful data to improve costs, reliability, and performance.
- Propose design changes that eliminate obstacles to scaling reliably.
- Plan and participate in the 24/7 on call rotation.
- Develop and have team perform root-cause analysis on every incident.
- Template and develop automation recommendations for common situations.
- Continuously look for ways to optimize and streamline the infrastructure.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Public cloud + Docker
- PoC Kubernetes
- Terraform, Jenkins, CirleCI
- Relational databases
- Hashicorp tooling
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 85% Hands On
- 15% leadership duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.