In this role, you’ll be utilizing Angular5 with TypeScript to rebuild the UI from scratch of a slew of applications built out in .NET and Scala. In addition to wonderful benefits, you’ll enjoy working in a state-of-art building with a beautiful office outlooking the river. If this is the role you’ve been looking for, apply now!!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in either front-end development or fullstack engineering.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working within an MVC framework
Desired Skills & Experience
- A bachelors degree in CS or related field is a strong plus
- Experience working on a Software Product
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus as well as Angular5 (leaning that way moving forward)
- Some knoweldge of .NET Applications
- 95% Front-End Development
- 5% API Integration
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Designing the front-end of the application
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Comfortable office
- Career Stability
- A certain level of autonomy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.