The client is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join their team. In this role, you will be creating and designing test automation for mobile applications. You will be working with cross-functional teams across the client’s technology to launch best in class technical solutions for mobile application testing. You will work directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Program Managers to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms. You will be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. You will be a key member of a team building an innovative new product that will change our member’s lives.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in testing with 4+ years in Mobile App preferred
- High level proficiency with mobile automation tools like detox or Appium
- Strong problem identification and solving skills.
- Works well in a multi-disciplined team environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written - able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders
- Capable of multitasking on a number of priorities and delivering results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good understanding of OOP/OLOO concepts
- Experience with Debugging
- Proficient in Git, Bitbucket or Version control tool
- Build framework from scratch
- Excellent grasp on Page object Model & Design Patterns
- Proficient in automating API using Restful services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good SQL skills is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Dockers, AWS
- Familiar with BDD Framework Such as: Mocha, Jasmine, Nightwatch, Cucumber, etc
- Familiar with React Native
- Experience working in CI/CD Environment such as Jenkins
What You Will Be Doing
- Accountable for overall design, creation and maintenance of automation framework using Appium or Detox.
- Experienced in improving QA efficiency by enforcing in-sprint automation
- Experience in building framework for new projects
- Analyze and synthesize requirements to create automation test plan, scope and test cases.
- Hands on Experience with Mobile App manual, automation testing using JS.
- Collaborate with SDET Manager, Architect & other QA Automation Engineers.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.