Full Stack .Net Developer / Senior
A client of ours in the West burbs is looking to hire three developers to their current team of three. Two of these hires will be full stack senior .Net developers and the other will be Junior. This contract is scheduled for two years with the possibility of extension/conversion, so you’ll have the stability of a full-time role, get paid for every hour you work and have benefits.
The company is in the gas industry and is working on an IoT project. The business will become more accurate and efficient with the help of this application. The framework for the app is already in place so they’re looking for developers who are ready to come in and hit the ground running. You’ll be working full stack and help mentor the more junior members of the team. Everything is cloud ready and built out with innovative Microsoft technology.
If you’re interested in learning more, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with full stack development
- Strong knowledge of the business logic and data layer
- C#, ASP.Net MVC
- Entity Framework is a must
- Strong SQL Server
- Must be able to write webAPIs from scratch
- Previous experience working on an enterprise application
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Desire to mentor others
Desired Skills & Experience
- SSIS development is ideal
- Azure or AWS experience is helpful
- .Net Core
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands on development
- 20% design and mentorship
- Full stack development
- Work with innovative tech like .Net Core and Angular 5
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 24 – 30 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work from home when needed
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.