This open position is for a Full Stack Ruby Engineer, however it is a job that demands more than just the rudimentary tasks that other companies are looking for. This job will be great for someone who is willing to adapt to technologies while simultaneously becoming an expert in the technology the company implements. A perfect candidate would be an experienced engineer that would have a genuine interest in working at a startup and helping it grow at a rapid rate.
This amazing and well funded start up in downtown Palo Alto is looking for a junior to mid level full stack engineer who is looking to join a start up that is rapidly growing and to grow their skill set.They company has created an AI patent management platform.They believe patent management must evolve to meet the needs of the companies and patent practitioners operating today.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of professional software engineering experience
- Proficiency with Ruby on Rails
- MySQL experience or PostgreSQL or similar
- SQL programming experience would be great
- Solid understanding of core computer science fundamentals
- Proven ability to learn quickly, make pragmatic decisions, and adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable work attendance.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working with elastic stack
- Passion for data
- Experience working within a small team or start up environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Think like our customers – you will work directly with product and engineering leaders to define solutions
- Write code that matters
- Improve the quality of our solutions – you will hold yourself and your team members accountable to high quality standards
- Own your work – you will take responsibility to shepherd your projects from idea through delivery into production
- Competitive hourly rate 88k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.