Mid- level Full Stack Software Engineer/ NodeJS/ React/ San Mateo
This opportunity is a full time, mid to senior level, full stack position located in San Mateo, CA. This company looks to use its platform to drive business value for brands and retailers, and is currently looking to grow its team in order to build and improve its customer-facing applications. This job offers a unique experience where you get the chance to make a large impact on a growing business in the retail software industry.
This industry leading provider of online/in-store data is looking for a highly-motivated individual who values getting work done in a fast-paced, exciting, and very collaborative work environment. As a mid to senior level engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with a team in order to create an outstanding user experience. You will be an important role-player in developing and evolving both new and existing applications for the company’s platform. You will have the opportunity to build a scalable software using primarily ReactJS and NodeJS, as well as designing and creating functionality for new applications and backend services. You will also be responsible for maintaining code quality through automation, code reviews, and unit tests.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-3+ years of software engineers experience
- Proficient with one or more Client-side frameworks, preferably React
- Experienced with one more more server-side languages, preferably NodeJS
- Experience with Linux
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of development in a SaaS platform
- AWS or other cloud platform experience
- Proficient with Infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible
What you will be doing:
- 70% Front End, 30% Back End
- Develop programming skills
- Work collaboratively to grow business and develop personal skills
- Competitive Salary up to: $160K per year
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.