Software Developer / DevOps
A financial technology company is looking to build its fast-growing cross functional teams by adding AWS resources. This role requires a DevOps Engineer with a background in Software Development and ongoing experience with Amazon AWS. The Engineer will be working in a collaborative team in technical hub for one of the largest financial firms in the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in DevOps Production experience
- Migration AWS Cloud environment (EC2, Route53, Lambda)
Comfortable with Node or Python Programming
- Advanced proficiency in Containerization protocols such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Amazon ECS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in Code Management using Git
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Any exposure to Terraform is a big asset
- 10% Gentoo Linux (Cloud migration)
- 90% AWS Cloud Environment
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Architecture
- 20% Team Collaboration
Competitive Salary: Up to $65/hour, 6-month contract
You will receive the following benefits:
- Office located in the heart of downtown
- Opportunities for career growth and upward mobility
- Platform for personal and professional development
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.