Senior UX Designer
An Oakland based enterprise company in the health care space is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join their team of designer to work on the digital customer experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays pixel perfect designs
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Experience creating personas, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Strong Interaction Design skillset
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with web applications
- Experience working with a team of designers
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% UX Designer
- 20% UI/Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.