Professional Services Engineer
A leading financial security company in Santa Monica is looking to bring on a Professional Services Engineer to join their team. You will be providing solution resources to pre-sales engineers and assists with the training and development of the pre-sales engineering team. You will also be responsible for collaborating with customers, maintain and enhance architectural demos, assist clients with other business process opportunities and interface with core engineering/marketing in design, testing and launch of new products or existing product enhancements.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years building Web Service API’s or UI’s
- 4+ years with large-scale data projects
- 3+ years with at least 2 of the following applications: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat or JBoss
- 3+ years with Oracle, MySQL or SQL Servers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with high-scale, high availability applications
- Familiarity with noSQL databases
- Familiarity with Android (Java) & iOS applications
- Familiarity with mobile security
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% Java Development
- 35% REST APIs
- 50% Client/Customer relations
- 50% Hands-on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- Relaxed work environment and flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation
- Startup environment mentality & growth opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.