An Oakland based company using facial recognition and 3D technology is looking for a UX Designer to join their product team and work on their virtual web product. This individual would be responsible for creating user-centric designs as well as play a pivotal role in shaping the way users interact with their technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays pixel perfect designs
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Experience creating personas, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Strong Interaction Design skillset
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with web or mobile applications
- Experience with SaaS products
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% UX Designer
- 25% UI/Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.