A broadcast media and entertainment conglomerate is actively looking for a Senior Angular Developer to join their Digital CMS team in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. The company provides a free shuttle service from all over NYC.
This is a 1 year contract-to-hire position.
This Senior Angular Developer would act as a Senior UI/Front-End Developer to manage and build software solutions across the company’s digital platform. They’re ideally looking for a front end expert who can take prototypes and quickly build robust, standards-driven UI components using: Angular 4+, NodeJS, Firebase/Firestore, HTML, CSS, AJAX, and CORS.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
- 5+ years of professional UI/Front End development experience
- Experience building asynchronous single page web applications using AJAX, CORS, and Firebase/Firestore
- Experience with responsive design/developing for mobile, web, and tablet platforms
- Competitive Pay: Up to $79.24/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 1 year initial contract
You will also receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.