Our client has a platform that caters toward the real estate sphere, providing marketing intelligence and collaborative solutions for professionals and clients. The company aims to provide a foundation for market evaluation and helps industry professionals gain insights to their market in seconds.
Required Skills & Experience
- Associate or BA degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years of relevant software development experience
- Deep technical background coding in Java and Kotlin
- Experience working closely across a variety of teams including product management, designers, and backend engineers
- Ability to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.