Hands-on QA Lead at Boston SaaS company -Java
A company offering a SaaS platform in the healthcare industry is looking for a hands-on QA Lead for their office outside of Boston, and can pay up to $160,000.
Our client’s platform connects healthcare service providers, doctors, and patients. They need someone to come on and lead the effort to automate their infrastructure. Their front-end is currently fully automated, but they need someone with experience establishing a framework to help bring them to complete automation. Java programming experience is required, and experience with automation frameworks like Selenium and Cypress, as well as API or Mobile Testing is great as well. Additionally, you will be leading a team of QA engineers, so a demonstrated ability to lead others is necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience with automation testing
- Extensive experience building automation frameworks with Java
- Team leadership experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Mobile testing experience
- API Testing experience
- Experience with Selenium, Cypress, or other testing frameworks
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% building automation frameworks
- 75% coding
- 25% team leadership and mentoring
- Salary: up to $160,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, PTO, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.