Senior DevOps Engineer for an Industrial IoT Startup
Boston-based industrial IoT company working with LED fixtures and smart sensors. This company’s LED-based smart lighting solution helps companies save up to 90% on energy costs. The product help connects web application that allows users to monitor usage, savings, and other performance metrics. They are looking for a Sr. DevOps to take complete autonomy and build out the platform in the cloud and working on their CI/CD pipeline. They are using Golang for their server-side code.
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS experience
- Proficient scripting experience (Python, Go, Bash, Ruby, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Containerization experience (Kubernetes/Docker)
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins)
- Configuration management experience (Chef, puppet, ansible, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Stock options
- Team bonding activities such as lunches and off-site activity
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.