A Cambridge based tech incubator is seeking a front-end UI developer to help build a new business. They’re working at the intersection of social media and traditional digital marketing--gaining a deeper understanding of influence, network effects, and vitality. This is a web developer role on the social media team; you’ll need to be comfortable building externally-facing websites, working on UI layers for reporting tools, and dipping into the occasional database.
Required Skills & Experience
· BS in Computer Science or related field, and the ability to demonstrate knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
· The ability to translate design comps into usable websites; the understanding that a visually-striking website is only as good as the UX behind it.
· 3-5 years professional experience is preferred.
· Facility with task automation--Python scripting or equivalent.
· AB and/or multivariate testing and optimization.
· Experience integrating with social media APIs--Facebook, Twitter, etc.
· Have some experience developing for the mobile web.
Benefits & Perks
Happy work environment, company outings, collaborative team, tech agnostic people, Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, Bonus, flex hours, Equity, competitive salary