Full-Stack Rails Developer
A money management solution application that strives to be both holistic and cost-efficient, is looking for Rails Engineers to join their team. Their technology studies millions of different combinations of future life, market, and benefit outcomes with the goal of finding the optimal set of financial decisions for each of our members. Using this technology, we are able to offer personalized advice on everything from investment allocations to Social Security claiming to tax planning.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-6 years' hands on experience, in a professional envirorment
- Experience working heavily on the backend with Ruby on Rails
- Work with an agile team to deliver high value, high quality software
- Experience with MySQL and Relational Database Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working on a production product on a collaborative team
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Frontend
- 60% Server-side
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Equity in a high growth start-up
- Flex hours/work from home
- Company sponsored events
- Maxed out, MacBook Pro
- Tech Stipends, happy hours, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.