Senior Product Designer Reinventing Healthcare
One of NYC’s hospital’s is reinventing its care model in an effort to provide more customer focused care. To do this they are assembling a team of talented engineers, product managers, and designers to build brand new products from the ground up. The next person they are looking to hire is an experienced Product Designer.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of UI/UX Design experience, specifically designing consumer facing products across multiple platforms (web, iOS, Android). They need someone who can own the entire UX process, from research, through hifi wireframes and prototypes and can also help mentor more junior designers on the team.
This is the opportunity to hep reinvent how people find and engage in healthcare in one of the biggest hospitals in New York… if you are up to that challenge please apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of experience in Product Design
- Experience with User Research
- Experience with Visual Design
- You’ve shipped consumer facing products
- Experience designing web, responsive and native mobile (iOS and Android) products
Desired Skills & Experience
- Can mentor more junior designers on the team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit