Are you ready to start your career as a Fintech application developer? One of Toronto’s most prestigious finance companies is looking to hire full stack .Net developers to join their R & D team. Currently they’re working on a suite of cloud based applications that have already received a large amount of attention from large enterprise banks.
If you have experience developing single page applications from scratch in a cloud environment than this is a great opportunity for you. The client can pay up to 130,000 for the right developer and anyone above the intermediate level is encouraged to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of development experience using OOP
- Strong experience with the Microsoft stack
- Experience designing single page applications with Angular
- Building web services using WebAPI and WCF
- Experience designing data bases with SQL, triggers, stored procedures, etc.
- Experience working in a cloud environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- College or University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in Fintech
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% backend development with C#.Net
- 50% frontend development with Angular 7
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 100% benefits coverage
- Stock options
- RRSP matching
- Onsite parking
- TTC accessible
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.