Senior Data Scientist/ Matlab/ Spark/ San Jose
A great company downtown San Jose is looking to hire a data scientist for their team. You will play a key role in developing and implementing innovative solutions which will help us deliver maximum benefit to our customers in the form of improved sleep and sleep data-based insights. Specifically, you will be involved in a broad range of tasks from design and implementation of machine learning and deep learning algorithms, to cloud integration, optimization and bench marking with an emphasis on accuracy, scale and performance.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be working with a small team, so the role will be more of a hybrid between some coding, data engineering, and Data Science duties. They love people who like to see the whole picture and have more responsibility in their role. You should be well versed with Python, R, and Machine Learning. Interested? Apply for immediate consideration!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist
- Master's degree or higher in a relevant major (Bio-medical engineering major plus)
- Machine Learning experience
- Python experience
- Candidates must be local
- Matlab or Spark
What You Will Be Doing
- Machine learning algorithms
- Experience in a hybrid role
- Big Data technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $1800,000/year, Depending on Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Beautiful office downtown San Jose
- Competitive compensation, including cash and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, including paid membership to One Medical
- Delicious and healthy daily catered lunch
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fun office environment, overlooking the beautiful waters in Redwood Shores
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.