An unique incubator that helps develop start-ups from scratch is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their team. This Senior Software Team requires a Front-End Developer to work with engineers, analysts, designers, and exec staff to flesh out requirements, scope projects, and lead implementation and rollout. This Front-End Developer will be working on exciting new technology with a high degree of autonomy as the company continues to build the start-ups they are incubating. This company is looking for a Front-End Developer with some experience in testing to help develop the needs of their every growing business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be experienced in React/Redux
- Requires some experience testing in the Front-End
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any additional experience in Python
- Knowledge of SaaS applications on AWS
- Strong understanding of implementing 3rd party integrations
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development
- 25% Maintenance
- 25% proof of concepts
- 90% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Fantastic R&D space
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance with unlimited vacations
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
- Competitive Salaries and bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.