Network Support Engineer
This company is a global expert in connectivity and data management services focusing on media and entertainment industries. They offer a wide range of solutions to enable their clients to manager critical content quickly, securely, and effectively. Join a company that is the largest and most established private, high-performance network for the media industry. They are looking to bring on a Network Support Engineer to join their support team servicing their clients worldwide. You will install, configure and maintain all of the equipment for the company and tier clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux for systems administration
- Experience with network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, access points) like Juniper, Brocade, Cisco, Palo Alto
- Experience in computing security concepts including introducing firewalls
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the construction and operation of multi-tenanted high-performance storage and virtualization
- Experience with Programming/scripting in python
- Experience with configuration of firewalls and establishing IPSec VPNs
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Red Hat Linux
- 10% Windows Server 2010
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Fully loaded snack kitchen
- Dog friendly environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.