Digital Design Manager/Post Production
A Malvern-based company specialized in financial services is seeking a Digital Design Director to over see a team of 6 in their Media Services team. This group supports multimedia and marketing for their website and internal communications. They also support in person events and conferences, as well as podcasts. They need someone in this role who can be a manager about 70% of the time but still gets their hands dirty 30% of the time to produce content for internet, mobile, TV commercials and events.
This role requires the person coming in to know AVID Server, be alright with working in Windows 7 and not Mac's. This is a great company to work for and you will be able to work on high traffic digital experiences.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on post production media experience; producing content for internet, mobile, TV commercials and events
- Prior managerial experience in this space
- Must have proven success in directing the work of others and setting a vision
- Work with cameras, recording in HD
- Strong AVID Server experience
- Windows 7
- Commercial and photo shoot experience
- Live webcasts and live video feeds to CNN, Bloomsberg
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with financial industry is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Performance reviews, development plans, providing feedback & coaching
- 30% Hands on media production
- 70% Management
- 30% Hands on post production
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- World-class health insurance benefits for medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with match and retirement savings plans
- Professional Development (conferences, external programs, tuition reimbursement)
- Paid Time Off for major holidays, generous vacation time and personal time
- Work-life balance, comfortable hours and flexible work schedules
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.