Senior Java Developer (Contract)
One of the world leaders in the entertainment industry is looking to hire a Senior Java developer to join their team on a contract basis. They are looking for someone with strong Spring framework skills, that is able to work in a team environment and is a clear thinker with troubleshooting capabilities. This is a great opportunity for the candidate to use the latest tech, work with some of the best and most talented developers, as well as get to join this industry giant as they continue to expand.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7+ years Java development experience
- Strong experience with database structure, stored procedure and SQL
- Strong knowledge and understanding of of Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services
- Keeps up on the latest Java developments
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 100%Java (SQL, Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.