Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Windows/Linux)
A Midtown Manhattan based credit reporting agency is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer.
They're looking for someone who is highly proficient in a Windows environment who has also worked with some Linux in the past as well - your time would be spent 70% of the time doing Windows work and 30% Linux work. Their infrastructure is mostly in VMWare with some AWS cloud.
Their infrastructure team is in the process of fully automating their environment and you could play a big role in accomplishing that! They utilize Powershell and Python scripting for automation work.
This company was founded in the early 2000s and has quickly become a big competitor in this industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Systems/Infrastructure Engineer
- Stong Windows infrastructure experience
- Scripting (Powershell, Python, or another language)
- Some Linux experience
- Some experience with cloud environment - at least 1 year of experience (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100-$140K/year, DOE
- Annual bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits - Medical, dental, etc
- Commuter benefit card
- And more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.