Junior Systems Administrator
A growing law firm in Wilmington is looking to hire a Junior System Administrator to join their IT team. They are looking for someone who has a strong Windows background in both desktop and server support. This person will be doing a mix of desktop and user support and day to day server administration. You will be supporting over 100 users and 15 physical and virtual servers. Any experience with Virtualization is highly preferred.
This is a contract position that can possibly be flipped into a permanent position. They are looking for someone who can jump in and hit the ground running with the current infrastructure. If you are looking for your next exciting project, this is a great role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Level 2 Windows Desktop Support
- Windows Server 2012 & 2016 Administration
- Virtualization Experience (Hyper-V)
- Active Directory and Group Policy Expertise
- Office 365 Administration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud Experience (Azure or AWS)
- AV Experience
- Networking Knowledge
- MAC OS Support
- Mobile Device Management
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows/Microsoft
- 45% Desktop & User Support
- 45% Day to Day Server Administration
- 10% Project Based Work
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.