E-Commerce Developer/Project Manager
An industrial chemical company located near Horsham, PA is expanding their Digital Marketing Team and looking for a unique combination of a developer and project manager. The company is in the middle of a large implementation and the Director needs some assistance in managing the timeline. You will be responsible for now only hands on development but helping to gather requirements, execute UX and ecommerce best practices and help lead an off-site development team.
The right candidate will have a solid background in ecommerce or interactive development, strong with front end technologies. Ideally you will have some exposure to the project management side of business and have an interest in pivoting into a highly visible client facing role. Any familiarity with ticketing systems, client customization and vendor management would be a huge plus. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company in a new department that is the focus on the C Level executives.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of development experience
- Experience in an agency environment or working on an ecommerce product
- Understanding of UX best practices
- Project Management experience
- Platform configuration and implementation
- Familiar with outsourced development teams
- Understanding of ticketing systems
- Vendor management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Digital communication
- Exposure to magento or another ecommerce language
- Enterprise development experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% front end development
- 80% project management
- 20% planning
- 20% managing
- 20% requirement gathering
- 20% development
- 20% user experience
- Salary: Up to $85,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Highly visible role
- Ability to grow within a company
- Above average paid time off and a relaxed work week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.