Lead DevOps Engineer
An start-up company in the financial space is looking to add a Lead level infrastructure engineer to help grow and support their existing environment. Your role would be join an developing team to help support their Terraformed infrastructure running Kubernetes on GCP.
The dominant focus of this role would be supporting their environment and leading a 2-person team. This is a role that’s well suited to a senior level Kubernetes Engineer who’s looking to leverage their lead experience to become a hands-on manager.
Required Skills & Experience
- Intermediate experience supporting an automating around a Kubernetes environment.
- Senior level skill building out and supporting a public cloud-based Terraform infrastructure.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to mentor junior and midlevel Developers and evaluate new talent for the team.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% GCP
- 100% Kubernetes
- 40% Hands On
- 30% Management
- 30% Architecture
- Competitive Pay: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.