Front End Developer - Senior - Health Care Company
A leader in the national healthcare services field is looking for a Senior Front End Developer in their Clarendon office. They need someone with 5 years of experience and they can pay up to $134K, DOE.
Since they started in the 1980's they have built an impressive portfolio of innovative solutions, we remain deeply committed to delivering results for our stakeholders: state governments, members, providers, uninsured individuals and families, and other healthcare and commercial organizations. Now a Fortune 500 company, they are a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Strong experience in modern programming languages / frameworks (React, Angular, Ionic, Android, iOS, Swift) required.
- Digital health experience is a plus.
- A strong ability to be self-directed, comfortable with change, and willing to try new things
What You Will Be Doing
- 95% Front End
- 5% Node
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Fully paid medical benefits for you and your dependents
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- 4 weeks paid time off
- $100 commuter money per month
- Onsite gym equipped with showers, updated equipment, Peleton Bikes and more
- Free breakfast and lunch daily
- Flexible hours
- Weekly team happy hours
- Education reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.