Mid Site Reliability Engineer
A DC company is looking for a motivated individual to help the firm and the future of education. They are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. As the Site Reliability, you will be configuring and deploying automation daily. You will be working with infrastructure teams to improve operations and efficiency. On the team, you will help address security and code practices.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with AWS
- Scripting experience with python, java, and ruby
- Past experience in Linux environments
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Jenkins and Bamboo
- Some experience with management tools
- Leadership skills
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.