Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Hybrid)
A Midtown Manhattan based credit reporting agency is looking to hire a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing team. They need someone proficient in Windows with some Linux knowledge.
Their infrastructure is 70% Windows and 30% Linux - and you'd be working on both sides. Their infrastructure is mostly in VMWare (6.5) with some cloud. You would be doing Powershell and Python scripting in this role for automation work.
This role requires 4+ years of experience as an Infrastructure Engineer as well as expertise in Windows engineering, VMWare, and scripting (in any language but ideally Powershell or Python). They also require some knowledge in Linux and at least 1 year of cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP, internal clouds, etc.).
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Infrastructure Engineer (Systems/DevOps)
- scripting (Powershell, Python, or another language)
- some knowledge with cloud - at least 1 year of experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100-$140K/year, DOE
- Annual bonus
- Full benefits (medical, dental, 401k, etc)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.