DevOps Engineer @ Tech Startup
This Brooklyn tech start-up is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team. The company has a cloud data management platform for health insurance. The platform uses data analytics to provide consumer-centric solutions and gives access points to both health insurers and users. The company has been successful since the start and is backed by reputable start-up creators.
As a DevOps engineer on the team you’ll work with the other internal teams to collaborate. You’ll be heavily leveraging automation tools in their AWS environment. You’ll need a background in traditional Linux Systems Administration and experience doing deployments. As this is a start-up, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact on the company and drive the path.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of related experience
- Background in traditional Linux Systems Administration
- Experience working with AWS
- Strong automation skills
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155/year, DOE
In addition to joining a growing Silicon Valley backed start-up, you will enjoy:
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.