A China-based eCommerce company is looking for their first DevOps Engineer to join their Mississauga office. The company is a huge partner to the Alibaba, they offer an eWallet application for their customers to pay with Ali Pay or WeChat Pay and automatically convert RMB to Canadian dollar. It’s often used in cafes, restaurants, fast food restaurants, etc. The DevOps Engineer will be building out their CI/CD pipeline from scratch for the production environment and Dockerize the entire product life cycle. They are offering up to $140,000 for the ideal candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience building out Docker containers in the production environment
- Proficient building out CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Database experience: MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, etc.
- Bilingual Mandarin and English
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a background as a System Administrator
- Container: Openshift or Kubernetes
- Strong communication skills; written or oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Great team culture/environment
- Holiday pay
- Bonus structure
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.