In the heart of Old Toronto, my SAAS Client is looking for a Cloud Architect to continue to expand their Cloud products. This role offers two major benefits- the chance to build Azure environments from the ground-up, and the opportunity to grow quickly in a company that offers massive upward mobility.
The client is, an international leader in Health and Safety software. You will be working to build (and deploy) solutions, with Azure as the anchor on which the work is built on.. For the ideal candidate, this is an opportunity to make your mark long-term with a stable company that is squarely focused on the future of IT!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience providing Cloud Solutions (Azure)
- Proven production experience in Cloud Migration projects (Amazon experience also considered)
- Working comprehension of Configuration Management tools (Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience implementing CI/CD Pipeline
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in SAAS or PAAS environments
- The more work automating in .NET environment, the better
- Background of leadership on Cloud-focused team
- Excellent verbal/ communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Cloud Development (Microsoft Azure)
- 25% .NET Framework
- 30% Architecture
- 20% Team Mentorship
- 50% Hands-On Deployment
- Competitive Pay: Up to 110K/year.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.