Experienced .Net Developer needed at Global Commercial Real Estate Firm in Dallas
In need of a senior .net developer, this Dallas-based position will have you collaborating with UX, design, product management, and engineering to help define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals, and experience. This is a contact to hire position paying up to $50 per hour with a 4-6 month contract.
You’ll act as the technical point of contact on client engagements making important decisions for you and your team. You’ll also be working in an agile environment developing and testing new and groundbreaking application features. By being the point of contact, excellent verbal and written skills are required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience with C# and .Net
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
2+ years of experience with cloud platform knowledge (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of source control and merge process (GIT, TFS, SVN)
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Elasticsearch tool experience is a plus
- Business-side experience with workflows and data integrity is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% C# & .Net
- 25% SQL
- 15% Cloud technologies
- 40% Hands On
- 40% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.