Full Stack .Net Developer
Would you be interested in joining a fast growing SAAS based company right in the heart of downtown Toronto? One of my best clients is hiring for Senior.Net Engineers and are willing to pay the big bucks for the right talent. Through machine learning, they help companies with complex data extraction and automate manual document processing. They are completely a cloud service that learns how to classify specific documents and whatever data you extract for them, their service does it for their client base
Required Skills & Experience
- Upbeat personality and wanting to work for a well-funded start up
- Ability to work well with others
- Need to be passionate about every aspect of the technology they deal with and are constantly working on other ways to improve their skill set (outside of work)
- At least 4 years’ experience with C#, .Net 4.5, ASP.Net core, Linq, Web API’s
- Very well versed with Front End Tech as well
Desired Skills & Experience
- Worked in a product based company before
- Start-up experience is a plus as well
- Computer science degree
- Ability to work on large scale applications
- Phenomenal written and communication
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% .Net, C#
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.