A Fintech company in Camden is growing exponentially and looking to add a developer to their team. You will be building out a financial management application that uses real-time data analytics that helps clients and advisors manage and grow their accounts.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of production experience
- Angular 2+
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Ability to communicate across multi-functional teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be on site every day in Camden
- Experience working in a start-up environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- On-Site Gym
- Open, Collaborative Office Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.