Senior .Net Engineer Needed in Plano
A travel company in Plano, TX had a complete leadership overhaul during the past couple of years and need an experienced .Net Engineer that can make an immediate impact. The position is full time and will pay up to $125,000.
The development side of the company is broken up into two teams with the Director running the teams like shared services so there is potential to work on sprints for each team’s deliverables. One team is responsible for a classic .net stack – C#, ASP.Net, and SQL while the second team handles the e-commerce platform and works with .net core, microservices, and NoSQL.
Required Skills & Experience
- .Net Core
- Microservices experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Leadership experience
- Design and code review experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Two excellent healthcare plan choices through BCBS
- A robust wellness program that significantly reduces the employee out of pocket costs for health care
- Vision plan through VSP
- Dental plans through MetLife
- 401K with a 3% match and vesting over three years
- Life insurance at 1x your salary with optional buy up options for yourself and family
- Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Medical and Dependent care FSA plans
- 10 company holidays plus two floating holidays
- 8+ wellness activities a month (happy hours, group meals, movie lunches, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.