An established start up in Palo Alto is looking to expand their software engineering team. The team builds and maintains one of the largest semi-structured natural language corpus’ – the patent corpus. You’ll contribute to one of the world’s most important data pipelines – 171 Million+ published inventions worldwide relating to millions of commercial products, medicines and utilities.This company is defiantly going somewhere and has a projected runway of where they want to bee in a few years. You’ll be joining a team which includes a lead full stack engineer, and lead computational linguist. Work life balance is also key for them so if your wanting a company with a startup environment but having that good work life balance this is place for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience building out REST APIs
- Experience with MySQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Elastic stack would be a huge plus
- Excited start ups and growing with a team
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 100% Hands On
- Collaborating with team members
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K
- Annual adventure trip
- Relaxed office culture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Top Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter benefits
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid lunch and breakfast every day anywhere of your choice in Palo Alto
- Wellness bonus
- Near 1% equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.