Front End Web Developer/New Development/React
You'll be working onsite in Dresher five days a week and enjoying the amenities of the office from its brand new gym to delicious cafeteria. You will be a part of a smaller project team within the Digital Experience Department and able to utilize team members for support. This is a long term contract with possibility of extension or conversion.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional web development experience
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3
- Test Driven Development using tools such as Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, etc.
- Any client side framework experience: React.js, Vue.js or Angular 2+
- Must use Git or SVN or other version control
- RESTful API consumption
- ES6 and ES7
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% HTML5, CSS3
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Compensation: Up to $60.00/hr.
- Contract duration: 10+ months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- State of the art hardware and resources
- Work from home flexibility once acclimated
- Potential for direct employment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.