6 Months Contract for Front End Developer
A cool EdTech startup in the Philadelphia area is looking to hire a strong front end developer to work on a long term project. You'll be joining their 10 person engineering team and building out a brand new product written in React.js. This company is all about culture and finding team members who share their same vision of bettering the education system.
This is a contract position that will be minimally 6 months long but you could be converted before that term.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert coding abilities with HTML5 and CSS3
- React, Vue or Angular 2+
- Must use Git or other version control
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- RESTful API consumption
- ES6 and ES7
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile environment
- Express and Node.js
- Any prior experience with TDD
- Can be onsite minimally 4 days per week
- A passion for the education industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End Development
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Compensation: Up to $50.00/hr.
- Contract duration: 6+ months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) after 6 months of service
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Train accessible office
- Bike accessible office with plenty of bike parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.