One of our clients in the west end is looking for a .Net Architect to build new solutions from scratch. The company specializes in remote Tank monitoring and has hundreds of thousands of devices in circulation that require remote monitoring.
If you have experience working with the latest technologies such as .Net core, React/Angular and Azure then this is a great opportunity for you to work on development of fresh projects. The company can pay a very competitive salary and are open to both full time and contract possibilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience developing applications with C#.Net
- Experience designing and architecting solutions from scratch
- Strong experience with TDD, OOD, and best practices
- You have developed applications from scratch and have no problem maintaining existing applications
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors of computer science or another related field
- Ability to as an individual and team player
What You Will Be Doing
- 35% design and architecture
- 15% gathering requirements and communicating with stakeholders
- 50% hands on, full stack development with C#.Net, React and Azure
- 50% architecture
- 50% development
- Competitive Pay: Up to 150k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent company outings and events
- Holiday Pay
- Multiple days to work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.