Senior .NET Engineer
An SaaS company that creates leading Cloud Performance Systems is looking to hire a Software Engineer to join their growing team. The company produces solutions for over 2,000 enterprise customers around the globe but internally they operate and have developed a culture of a small company. The company is expanding its SaaS Operations in North Dallas and are looking for top technical talent!
If you are someone who enjoys tacking problems that are difficult to solve and are looking for an opportunity where you can be innovative and focus on accelerating your career. You will have the opportunity to work in a high energy, fast paced environment and deliver high quality technical solutions. You will be responsible for developing highly scalable multi-tier SaaS applications with web-based clients on the Microsoft Tech Stack. Additionally, you will be impactful in delivering Agile and SAFe methodologies to ensure performance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop maintainable and highly scalable multi-tier SaaS applications with web-based, plugin-based, and mobile-based clients on the Java technology stack / SQL Server.
- Experience developing applications utilizing Hybrid Cloud technologies
- Ability to conduct technical research to improve the development environment and team’s best practices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with C#, REST application development experience and development using SOLID design principles and patterns
- Experience with SQL database design, T-SQL, and Stored Procedures
- At least 2 years as a senior software development engineer with similar roles / responsibilities.
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Server Side Development
- 40% Client Side Development
- 100% New Development/Feature Enhancements
- 100% Coding
- 100% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- 50% Individual Responsibilities
- Competitive Pay: 110k-120k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account
- Bonus eligible position