Mid – Senior Designer / UI / UX
A digital and print media conglomerate is looking to bring on an experienced UI / UX Designer. The ideal candidate will be a strong UI Designer, have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple cross-functional teams, and have previous experience working with media companies.
This award-winning company prides themselves on their holistic approach to design in order to magnify the impact felt by their readers. They are currently located in a temporary office in the Central Valley area, but this Fall, employees will enjoy a newly renovated office in Easton, social coworkers, a vibrant workspace and an open kitchen. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to make their footprint with a well-respected agency in the heart of Philadelphia.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of production experience
- Adobe CC
- Experience with Mobile-first design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, electronically & in person
- Ability to follow design best-practices
- A robust portfolio showing clear design execution
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Catered Lunches
- Company Getaways in the Berkshires
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.