Senior Product Designer / UI / UX
This startup is disrupting the slow and painful home insurance buying process. With several millions in funding, this rapidly growing startup is dedicated to meeting modern customer needs and prevent disasters rather than just responding to them. As a Product Designer, you will leverage your experience to tackle design challenges across the board. Understanding users is core to the process, and they prioritize user testing with customers and stakeholders throughout the design process.
Designer will be involved in concept design, design development and documentation, working closely with all project team members. Designers are required to interpret design directions. As a member of the design and creative team we expect candidates to demonstrate strong design skills and the ability to express their ideas in a variety of media including hand sketches, low-fidelity, and high-fidelity prototypes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years professional design experience in the product development process
- Ability to collaborate with designers, PMs, engineers, and other stakeholders
- Experience in user-centered design methods, exploration, storytelling, and detailed interaction design
- Experience designing for the web and mobile platforms
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, and InVision
- Experience with user-interface design including interaction and visual
Desired Skills & Experience
- Illustration, Photography, Videography, and Coding are all plusses
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered Payday Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.