A Government consulting company is looking for a DevSecOps engineer to join a long running contract with FEMA setting up the AWS infrastructure, deploying CI/CD pipelines, and automating. You’ll need security experience with both FedRamp and NIST protocols as well. On top of your work with FEMA you’ll also be given a chance to work on R&D within the companies growing product platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS and GovCloud exp
- Ability to deploy CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Experience automating environments within a federal program
- Security deployment skills with NIST and FedRamp
- US Citizen (per federal requirement)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Cisco networking protocols
- STIG security experience
- AWS solution certifications (AWS Solution Security is a huge bonus)
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Building and Deploying to FEMA projects
- 20% Internal R&D work on company product line
- Setting up AWS infrastructure
- Securing environment
- Deploying CI/CD pipelines
- Competitive Salary: Up to 180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Generous PTO
- 401k plan w/match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.