Intermediate React Developer in .NET
An industry leader in medical workflow software is looking for their next top talent in .NET. The company specializes in providing an application that allows physicians to analyze documents, communicate with patients, and store sensitive data. The ideal candidate has approximately 6 years of experience working with C# .NET, React, and SQL Server. This is a contract opportunity that can pay up to 45/hr for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of Software Development experience
- Bachelors or equivalent of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- C# .NET
- React is an absolute must
- SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in the medical domain
- Understanding of business requirements
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% C# .NET
- 70% React
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 9 - 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.