Lead User Experience Designer/ Ecommerce/ HTML5/ New Hope
Are you ready to make your mark in the world of payment solutions? A global leader in secure electronic payment solutions is are looking for a Lead User Experience designer to modify the way transactions occur for consumers, financial institutions, and merchants.
This team focuses on revolutionizing the POS, enhancing the commerce experience for merchants and their end-users as well as transforming point-of-sales terminals. If you’re ready to work in a modernized office with completely new products from customer launch to product concepts, then this is the place for you! Looking to pay up to 100K/DOE.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of ecommerce industry experience
- 4+ years of professional experience as a User Experience Designer
- 3+ years HTML5 experience
- Portfolio that shows full life cycle design (user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications and final graphics) across multiple platforms
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced industry
- Learning mentality
- A passion for technology
- A creative or artistically inclined nature
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% wireframing and prototyping
- 40% HTML5
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Company-wide Sports League
- Pet Friendly Work Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.